Schlafly Oatmeal Stout pours a dark brown color with a whole lot of tan head. It may not look like it in this photo, but you'll have to trust us that the beer has a huge head. It has a toasted malt aroma with a touch of vanilla extract. The flavor is oat-overload, as you would expect with an oatmeal stout. There is some graham cracker flavor with just a hint of coffee and cocoa. It is sweet but not overly sweet, and at 5.7% this is light bodied and easy drinking for a stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity