Schlafly Oatmeal Stout pours a dark brown color with a whole lot of tan head. It may not look like it in this photo, but you'll have to trust us that the beer has a huge head. It has a toasted malt aroma with a touch of vanilla extract. The flavor is oat-overload, as you would expect with an oatmeal stout. There is some graham cracker flavor with just a hint of coffee and cocoa. It is sweet but not overly sweet, and at 5.7% this is light bodied and easy drinking for a stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 53 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap