Schlafly Oatmeal Stout pours a dark brown color with a whole lot of tan head. It may not look like it in this photo, but you'll have to trust us that the beer has a huge head. It has a toasted malt aroma with a touch of vanilla extract. The flavor is oat-overload, as you would expect with an oatmeal stout. There is some graham cracker flavor with just a hint of coffee and cocoa. It is sweet but not overly sweet, and at 5.7% this is light bodied and easy drinking for a stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 43 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity