Schlafly Oatmeal Stout pours a dark brown color with a whole lot of tan head. It may not look like it in this photo, but you'll have to trust us that the beer has a huge head. It has a toasted malt aroma with a touch of vanilla extract. The flavor is oat-overload, as you would expect with an oatmeal stout. There is some graham cracker flavor with just a hint of coffee and cocoa. It is sweet but not overly sweet, and at 5.7% this is light bodied and easy drinking for a stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 14 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity