This Northeast-style IPA pours a hazy, golden orange color with a thick, bubbly, off-white head. Very aromatic with tropical fruit hops that smell juicy before you even take a sip. Taste has some of the tropical fruit continuation from the aroma, but melon and citrus are more pronounced. Especially grapefruit. Fruity but also acidic like fresh grapefruit. The malt backbone may be wheat and oat, which bodes well for this style. Light to medium body with a smooth mouthfeel. Finish is slightly more bitter than your typical NE-style IPA, with more of the lingering grapefruit flavor. Quite the name and quite the beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 56 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity