This Northeast-style IPA pours a hazy, golden orange color with a thick, bubbly, off-white head. Very aromatic with tropical fruit hops that smell juicy before you even take a sip. Taste has some of the tropical fruit continuation from the aroma, but melon and citrus are more pronounced. Especially grapefruit. Fruity but also acidic like fresh grapefruit. The malt backbone may be wheat and oat, which bodes well for this style. Light to medium body with a smooth mouthfeel. Finish is slightly more bitter than your typical NE-style IPA, with more of the lingering grapefruit flavor. Quite the name and quite the beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 33 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA