This Northeast-style IPA pours a hazy, golden orange color with a thick, bubbly, off-white head. Very aromatic with tropical fruit hops that smell juicy before you even take a sip. Taste has some of the tropical fruit continuation from the aroma, but melon and citrus are more pronounced. Especially grapefruit. Fruity but also acidic like fresh grapefruit. The malt backbone may be wheat and oat, which bodes well for this style. Light to medium body with a smooth mouthfeel. Finish is slightly more bitter than your typical NE-style IPA, with more of the lingering grapefruit flavor. Quite the name and quite the beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity