Color is golden orange and hazy, with a thick, off-white, frothy head. Unique and inviting aroma; maybe guava and grapefruit? Taste is fantastic, with a soft malt base that supports huge amount of hop flavors. Tropical fruit like guava and passion fruit, citrus like lime and grapefruit, and hints of nectarous stone fruit. Awesome mouthfeel that is soft, creamy, and bursting with flavor. Kros Strain has been making some delicious beers, and this one took GABF Silver Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category in 2018. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 50 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity