Color is golden orange and hazy, with a thick, off-white, frothy head. Unique and inviting aroma; maybe guava and grapefruit? Taste is fantastic, with a soft malt base that supports huge amount of hop flavors. Tropical fruit like guava and passion fruit, citrus like lime and grapefruit, and hints of nectarous stone fruit. Awesome mouthfeel that is soft, creamy, and bursting with flavor. Kros Strain has been making some delicious beers, and this one took GABF Silver Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category in 2018. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 13 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity