Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden straw color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy, dank, and inviting. On the taste, this is a well balanced IPA with a bready, cracker-like malt backbone but also a strong hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. Today it tastes a bit more dank than we recall from previous batches, and the hops are super fresh tasting with just the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a smooth, dry finish. This IPA is still going strong after several years, clear evidence that ESBC and Steve Austin nailed it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 34 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity