Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden straw color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy, dank, and inviting. On the taste, this is a well balanced IPA with a bready, cracker-like malt backbone but also a strong hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. Today it tastes a bit more dank than we recall from previous batches, and the hops are super fresh tasting with just the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a smooth, dry finish. This IPA is still going strong after several years, clear evidence that ESBC and Steve Austin nailed it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 6 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity