Broken Skull IPA pours a clear, golden straw color with a foamy head. Aroma is hoppy, dank, and inviting. On the taste, this is a well balanced IPA with a bready, cracker-like malt backbone but also a strong hop profile that is both citrusy and piney. Today it tastes a bit more dank than we recall from previous batches, and the hops are super fresh tasting with just the right amount of bitterness. Medium bodied with a smooth, dry finish. This IPA is still going strong after several years, clear evidence that ESBC and Steve Austin nailed it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 3 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA