Branches is a farmhouse fruit saison that pleasantly surpised us, given our love for hops. The color is a soft, golden yellow with a thin, wispy head. Aroma is wild and fragrant. On the taste, it's fresh and floral, but also funky. There are some fruit flavors, perhaps apples and white grapes, complemented by earthy, herbs and spices. Alcohol is well hidden behind some mild tartness. This is a really interesting beer - we weren't sure what to expect but we like the experimental nature and the throwback to the ancient gruit style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 58 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity