Branches is a farmhouse fruit saison that pleasantly surpised us, given our love for hops. The color is a soft, golden yellow with a thin, wispy head. Aroma is wild and fragrant. On the taste, it's fresh and floral, but also funky. There are some fruit flavors, perhaps apples and white grapes, complemented by earthy, herbs and spices. Alcohol is well hidden behind some mild tartness. This is a really interesting beer - we weren't sure what to expect but we like the experimental nature and the throwback to the ancient gruit style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 50 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity