Branches is a farmhouse fruit saison that pleasantly surpised us, given our love for hops. The color is a soft, golden yellow with a thin, wispy head. Aroma is wild and fragrant. On the taste, it's fresh and floral, but also funky. There are some fruit flavors, perhaps apples and white grapes, complemented by earthy, herbs and spices. Alcohol is well hidden behind some mild tartness. This is a really interesting beer - we weren't sure what to expect but we like the experimental nature and the throwback to the ancient gruit style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 13 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity