Branches is a farmhouse fruit saison that pleasantly surpised us, given our love for hops. The color is a soft, golden yellow with a thin, wispy head. Aroma is wild and fragrant. On the taste, it's fresh and floral, but also funky. There are some fruit flavors, perhaps apples and white grapes, complemented by earthy, herbs and spices. Alcohol is well hidden behind some mild tartness. This is a really interesting beer - we weren't sure what to expect but we like the experimental nature and the throwback to the ancient gruit style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 33 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity