Branches is a farmhouse fruit saison that pleasantly surpised us, given our love for hops. The color is a soft, golden yellow with a thin, wispy head. Aroma is wild and fragrant. On the taste, it's fresh and floral, but also funky. There are some fruit flavors, perhaps apples and white grapes, complemented by earthy, herbs and spices. Alcohol is well hidden behind some mild tartness. This is a really interesting beer - we weren't sure what to expect but we like the experimental nature and the throwback to the ancient gruit style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 36 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity