Brewed annually, 3-Way is a collaboration between three breweries. This year Fort George is joined by Structures Brewing and Level Beer to create this hazy IPA. It pours a pale orangish yellow color with a consistent turbid murkiness throughout. The head is an off-white fluffy foam. The nose presents fruit juice qualities of both tropical and citrus varieties. The taste follows the smell pairing fruit flavors of mango and papaya balanced by both piny and grapefruit hop bitterness. The malt backbone is mild and soft with oat and wheat characteristics. The flavor sits on the tongue for quite a while as the aftertaste fades with equal parts sweet and bitter. This year's version is a fine example of fusion between the two IPA styles from each coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 19 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity