Brewed annually, 3-Way is a collaboration between three breweries. This year Fort George is joined by Structures Brewing and Level Beer to create this hazy IPA. It pours a pale orangish yellow color with a consistent turbid murkiness throughout. The head is an off-white fluffy foam. The nose presents fruit juice qualities of both tropical and citrus varieties. The taste follows the smell pairing fruit flavors of mango and papaya balanced by both piny and grapefruit hop bitterness. The malt backbone is mild and soft with oat and wheat characteristics. The flavor sits on the tongue for quite a while as the aftertaste fades with equal parts sweet and bitter. This year's version is a fine example of fusion between the two IPA styles from each coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 36 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity