Brewed annually, 3-Way is a collaboration between three breweries. This year Fort George is joined by Structures Brewing and Level Beer to create this hazy IPA. It pours a pale orangish yellow color with a consistent turbid murkiness throughout. The head is an off-white fluffy foam. The nose presents fruit juice qualities of both tropical and citrus varieties. The taste follows the smell pairing fruit flavors of mango and papaya balanced by both piny and grapefruit hop bitterness. The malt backbone is mild and soft with oat and wheat characteristics. The flavor sits on the tongue for quite a while as the aftertaste fades with equal parts sweet and bitter. This year's version is a fine example of fusion between the two IPA styles from each coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 1 minute ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aprium Dream. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA