Canebrake pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with a super thin head. It has lots of fine bubbles and above average carbonation. Initial taste is malty: cereal grain, bread, and wheat, but not as wheaty as we were expecting. Then there are some grassy hop flavors, with a bit of lemon citrus. Moderate honey-like sweetness from the cane sugar, leading into a dry and crisp finish. Overall this is refreshing, clean, and very quaffable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 42 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity