Canebrake pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with a super thin head. It has lots of fine bubbles and above average carbonation. Initial taste is malty: cereal grain, bread, and wheat, but not as wheaty as we were expecting. Then there are some grassy hop flavors, with a bit of lemon citrus. Moderate honey-like sweetness from the cane sugar, leading into a dry and crisp finish. Overall this is refreshing, clean, and very quaffable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 48 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity