Canebrake pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with a super thin head. It has lots of fine bubbles and above average carbonation. Initial taste is malty: cereal grain, bread, and wheat, but not as wheaty as we were expecting. Then there are some grassy hop flavors, with a bit of lemon citrus. Moderate honey-like sweetness from the cane sugar, leading into a dry and crisp finish. Overall this is refreshing, clean, and very quaffable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 51 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity