Canebrake pours a mostly clear, golden straw color with a super thin head. It has lots of fine bubbles and above average carbonation. Initial taste is malty: cereal grain, bread, and wheat, but not as wheaty as we were expecting. Then there are some grassy hop flavors, with a bit of lemon citrus. Moderate honey-like sweetness from the cane sugar, leading into a dry and crisp finish. Overall this is refreshing, clean, and very quaffable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 26 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dig My Earth DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity