La Morena pours a crystal clear dark amber with a frothy white head that laces in long strips and then recedes to pencil thin. The carbonation looks very active with massive amounts of fine bubbles. The aroma is malty with a touch of spice, almost like a red ale. The taste is toasty and malty but not burned or heavy. The finish is clean and dry, and very balanced. Mouthfeel is medium with lovely carbonation. There's a lot of taste here in a light to medium, crisp beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 28 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale