La Morena pours a crystal clear dark amber with a frothy white head that laces in long strips and then recedes to pencil thin. The carbonation looks very active with massive amounts of fine bubbles. The aroma is malty with a touch of spice, almost like a red ale. The taste is toasty and malty but not burned or heavy. The finish is clean and dry, and very balanced. Mouthfeel is medium with lovely carbonation. There's a lot of taste here in a light to medium, crisp beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Operation IPA Overload. 12 minutes ago
- plarson listened to What's My Name Again?. 43 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Mountain Haze. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart