La Morena pours a crystal clear dark amber with a frothy white head that laces in long strips and then recedes to pencil thin. The carbonation looks very active with massive amounts of fine bubbles. The aroma is malty with a touch of spice, almost like a red ale. The taste is toasty and malty but not burned or heavy. The finish is clean and dry, and very balanced. Mouthfeel is medium with lovely carbonation. There's a lot of taste here in a light to medium, crisp beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 38 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity