Summerfest is smooth and mellow with a fruity, complex aroma, and a light, crisp taste. This beer is refreshing and great from beginning to end. Grassy and floral hops with a little spice to them. Lots of sweet, cracker notes, some honey, and overall taste is more of a pilsner. It manages to capture a little of the earthy quality that Sierra Nevada is known for but remains true to lager form. This is a perfect thirst quencher on a hot summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 52 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity