The name Maduro sounds like a cigar and fittingly the beer shares a lot of characteristics with a cigar. It pours a dark brown color with a fair amount of tan head. The aroma has darker notes of cigars and leather. Where as some brown ales present themselves as overly sweet, Maduro is more robust with bricky, earthy flavors, yet it avoids being too heavy. Flavors hints of caramel, coffee, chocolate and espresso round out this dark brown ale. This is a very appropriate beer from a brewery with a name like Cigar City.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 26 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity