Davy Brown is a lighter brown color than you traditionally find with this style and has a reddish hue around the edges. The aroma has a little bit of roasted malts, a hint of brown sugar and some dry hoppiness as well. The flavor follows suit with a malty sweetness and a mild hop bite. This maintains a lighter mouthfeel and is refreshing and drinkable for a dark beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 32 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Green Gorilla. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Saison. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Stone IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity