Davy Brown is a lighter brown color than you traditionally find with this style and has a reddish hue around the edges. The aroma has a little bit of roasted malts, a hint of brown sugar and some dry hoppiness as well. The flavor follows suit with a malty sweetness and a mild hop bite. This maintains a lighter mouthfeel and is refreshing and drinkable for a dark beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 48 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity