Davy Brown is a lighter brown color than you traditionally find with this style and has a reddish hue around the edges. The aroma has a little bit of roasted malts, a hint of brown sugar and some dry hoppiness as well. The flavor follows suit with a malty sweetness and a mild hop bite. This maintains a lighter mouthfeel and is refreshing and drinkable for a dark beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 53 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity