Exit 10 Trail Mix pours a brown color with some dark amber highlights and a thick, tan colored head. Creamy with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma is fairly reserved but has a cola-like scent that reminds us of Dr. Pepper. On the taste, several different malt flavors up front and then some dark fruit like cherry, blueberry, and cranberry. A bit of bitterness and nutty flavors. Brown sugar or honey sweetness in the finish. Superb mouthfeel that seems a lot like a Belgian dubbel in many ways. This was the Strange Brew from our "What Can Brown Do For Brew" podcast and it was a fitting choice as this is really in a category of its own. Complex, unique, and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 4 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises