Mai Tai PA pours a mostly clear, golden color with two fingers of white, soapy head. Aroma is hoppy with a West Coast-style coming through. On the taste, we find lots of hops with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Biscuity malts, with dry carbonation and a medium body. Light but accumulating bitterness, and a mouthfeel that is smooth and dangerously drinkable. This is an excellent beer. Not what we expected as we don’t pick up on any Mai Tai characteristics, nor is this what we envision when a beer is labeled as a Tropical IPA. This is more of a West Coast–style IPA and one that we would seek out again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 38 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity