Mai Tai PA pours a mostly clear, golden color with two fingers of white, soapy head. Aroma is hoppy with a West Coast-style coming through. On the taste, we find lots of hops with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Biscuity malts, with dry carbonation and a medium body. Light but accumulating bitterness, and a mouthfeel that is smooth and dangerously drinkable. This is an excellent beer. Not what we expected as we don’t pick up on any Mai Tai characteristics, nor is this what we envision when a beer is labeled as a Tropical IPA. This is more of a West Coast–style IPA and one that we would seek out again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 50 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity