Florida Cracker pours a cloudy, pale yellow color with a moderate amount of Belgian yeast aroma and a little lemon. On the initial sip, the creamy mouthfeel is immediately noticeable. This has light wheat beer characteristics with flavors of banana, orange peel and coriander. There is a lot of lemon in the aftertaste that blends with a honey sweetness. Overall this is a tasty and refreshing beer that seems tailor-made for a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 29 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity