Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer
The can artwork for PB & Jeff looks like a replica of the Jiff peanut butter label. It pours an interesting color that is orangish brown and somewhat similar in color to peanut butter. One finger of bubbly head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is strong and unmistakably peanut buttery, like the natural kind where the oil separates from the spread. On the taste, the base beer is light bodied with roasted malt and dark bread flavors like an ESB or a Brown Ale. And the peanut flavors are more muted than what we found in the aroma. However, it's in the aftertaste where the peanut flavors really show up magnificently. This beer is unique, easy drinking, and certainly enjoyable for all of us peanut butter lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity