Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer
The can artwork for PB & Jeff looks like a replica of the Jiff peanut butter label. It pours an interesting color that is orangish brown and somewhat similar in color to peanut butter. One finger of bubbly head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is strong and unmistakably peanut buttery, like the natural kind where the oil separates from the spread. On the taste, the base beer is light bodied with roasted malt and dark bread flavors like an ESB or a Brown Ale. And the peanut flavors are more muted than what we found in the aroma. However, it's in the aftertaste where the peanut flavors really show up magnificently. This beer is unique, easy drinking, and certainly enjoyable for all of us peanut butter lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 29 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity