Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer
The can artwork for PB & Jeff looks like a replica of the Jiff peanut butter label. It pours an interesting color that is orangish brown and somewhat similar in color to peanut butter. One finger of bubbly head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is strong and unmistakably peanut buttery, like the natural kind where the oil separates from the spread. On the taste, the base beer is light bodied with roasted malt and dark bread flavors like an ESB or a Brown Ale. And the peanut flavors are more muted than what we found in the aroma. However, it's in the aftertaste where the peanut flavors really show up magnificently. This beer is unique, easy drinking, and certainly enjoyable for all of us peanut butter lovers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 48 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity