Infinite Void pours thick and dark brown, with very little chocolate colored head that dissipates immediately to a thin film. Its smell is pretty straightforward - like molasses and booze. First sip is really pleasant, starting with some caramel and honey with a roasty chocolate creaminess. Second sip builds on the first, adding a molasses thickness and a roasty but subtle coffee that continues to build. It's a full bodied beer that keeps getting thicker the more you drink, with a low to middle carbonation. The alcohol is well hidden, and although it's not sweet, it's on the syrupy side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 9 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 53 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity