Infinite Void pours thick and dark brown, with very little chocolate colored head that dissipates immediately to a thin film. Its smell is pretty straightforward - like molasses and booze. First sip is really pleasant, starting with some caramel and honey with a roasty chocolate creaminess. Second sip builds on the first, adding a molasses thickness and a roasty but subtle coffee that continues to build. It's a full bodied beer that keeps getting thicker the more you drink, with a low to middle carbonation. The alcohol is well hidden, and although it's not sweet, it's on the syrupy side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 44 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity