Infinite Void pours thick and dark brown, with very little chocolate colored head that dissipates immediately to a thin film. Its smell is pretty straightforward - like molasses and booze. First sip is really pleasant, starting with some caramel and honey with a roasty chocolate creaminess. Second sip builds on the first, adding a molasses thickness and a roasty but subtle coffee that continues to build. It's a full bodied beer that keeps getting thicker the more you drink, with a low to middle carbonation. The alcohol is well hidden, and although it's not sweet, it's on the syrupy side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 53 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity