Infinite Void pours thick and dark brown, with very little chocolate colored head that dissipates immediately to a thin film. Its smell is pretty straightforward - like molasses and booze. First sip is really pleasant, starting with some caramel and honey with a roasty chocolate creaminess. Second sip builds on the first, adding a molasses thickness and a roasty but subtle coffee that continues to build. It's a full bodied beer that keeps getting thicker the more you drink, with a low to middle carbonation. The alcohol is well hidden, and although it's not sweet, it's on the syrupy side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity