Caipirinha pours a hazy, or more like turbid, golden orange color with one finger of white foamy head. Aroma is juicy and fruity. Taste is pretty unique for a hazy DIPA. It’s fruity and juicy like the aroma, and there’s also a tropical fruit and rum flavor with lots of umbrella-drink similarities. Soft malts and sugar-cane sweetness. Creamy mouthfeel with a citrusy, acidic flavor in the finish. The brewery was trying to make a beer that tastes like a Caipirinha. We’ll give them points for creativity, but it’s not our style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity