Caipirinha pours a hazy, or more like turbid, golden orange color with one finger of white foamy head. Aroma is juicy and fruity. Taste is pretty unique for a hazy DIPA. It’s fruity and juicy like the aroma, and there’s also a tropical fruit and rum flavor with lots of umbrella-drink similarities. Soft malts and sugar-cane sweetness. Creamy mouthfeel with a citrusy, acidic flavor in the finish. The brewery was trying to make a beer that tastes like a Caipirinha. We’ll give them points for creativity, but it’s not our style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 1 minute ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 48 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA