Caipirinha pours a hazy, or more like turbid, golden orange color with one finger of white foamy head. Aroma is juicy and fruity. Taste is pretty unique for a hazy DIPA. It’s fruity and juicy like the aroma, and there’s also a tropical fruit and rum flavor with lots of umbrella-drink similarities. Soft malts and sugar-cane sweetness. Creamy mouthfeel with a citrusy, acidic flavor in the finish. The brewery was trying to make a beer that tastes like a Caipirinha. We’ll give them points for creativity, but it’s not our style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 17 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity