Caipirinha pours a hazy, or more like turbid, golden orange color with one finger of white foamy head. Aroma is juicy and fruity. Taste is pretty unique for a hazy DIPA. It’s fruity and juicy like the aroma, and there’s also a tropical fruit and rum flavor with lots of umbrella-drink similarities. Soft malts and sugar-cane sweetness. Creamy mouthfeel with a citrusy, acidic flavor in the finish. The brewery was trying to make a beer that tastes like a Caipirinha. We’ll give them points for creativity, but it’s not our style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 2 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity