Caipirinha pours a hazy, or more like turbid, golden orange color with one finger of white foamy head. Aroma is juicy and fruity. Taste is pretty unique for a hazy DIPA. It’s fruity and juicy like the aroma, and there’s also a tropical fruit and rum flavor with lots of umbrella-drink similarities. Soft malts and sugar-cane sweetness. Creamy mouthfeel with a citrusy, acidic flavor in the finish. The brewery was trying to make a beer that tastes like a Caipirinha. We’ll give them points for creativity, but it’s not our style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity