In the glass, Squall IPA is a light orange color, slightly cloudy, with thick white head. It has a simple hop aroma with some aspect that reminds you of the ocean air. The flavor starts with a bready malt backbone and then builds layers of tropical and citrus hops on top of it. There is very little bitterness and a creamy texture and leads this to be incredibly drinkable beer. The 9% ABV defies belief. Dogfish Head should put this one in six packs so we can enjoy it more readily.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 30 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity