Everyone Gose Mad pours a light apricot color with a slight haze and a flash of white head with no retention. Aroma is salty with some citrus peel. The carbonation is good with a thin mouthfeel. It tastes pleasantly briny with more faint citrus and floral notes that finishes tart and crisply with a bright acidity. Overall it's a well done, no frills gose that is an excellent beer to pair with some summer BBQ.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to California Grab Bag. 19 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity