Hazy, golden yellow color with one big finger of white, foamy head and lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of both tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is straight juicy and hoppy. Lots of nectarous fruit flavors, like peach, pineapple, mango, and guava. Even a little pulpy in texture, with a smooth mouthfeel. Malts are non-distinguishable, but have a bit of sweetness. A tasty beer that basically defines the juicy, nectarous style when it comes to hazy IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity