Hazy, golden yellow color with one big finger of white, foamy head and lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of both tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is straight juicy and hoppy. Lots of nectarous fruit flavors, like peach, pineapple, mango, and guava. Even a little pulpy in texture, with a smooth mouthfeel. Malts are non-distinguishable, but have a bit of sweetness. A tasty beer that basically defines the juicy, nectarous style when it comes to hazy IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 36 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity