Hazy, golden yellow color with one big finger of white, foamy head and lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of both tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is straight juicy and hoppy. Lots of nectarous fruit flavors, like peach, pineapple, mango, and guava. Even a little pulpy in texture, with a smooth mouthfeel. Malts are non-distinguishable, but have a bit of sweetness. A tasty beer that basically defines the juicy, nectarous style when it comes to hazy IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale