Jai Alai pours a copper color with a lot of bright, white head. The aroma is somewhat reserved but there is enough dank, floral hop aroma to know it's an IPA. On the taste there is a good balance between sweet caramel malts and fresh tropical hops. The hops are present in the beginning, then fade out to leave you with the bread malt sweetness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 34 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity