Jai Alai pours a copper color with a lot of bright, white head. The aroma is somewhat reserved but there is enough dank, floral hop aroma to know it's an IPA. On the taste there is a good balance between sweet caramel malts and fresh tropical hops. The hops are present in the beginning, then fade out to leave you with the bread malt sweetness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 25 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity