This red ale surprised us with its light brown, amber color. The aroma is IPA-like and after a few sips we'd consider this to be a Red IPA. But the malt presence is somewhere between a red ale and an IPA and this seems to be very well balanced with the right mix of malts and hops. Taste is on the sweeter side but not too sweet. Smooth, sweet finish and overall this is a nice representation for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Exploring the Vault. 19 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for King Sue. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity