This red ale surprised us with its light brown, amber color. The aroma is IPA-like and after a few sips we'd consider this to be a Red IPA. But the malt presence is somewhere between a red ale and an IPA and this seems to be very well balanced with the right mix of malts and hops. Taste is on the sweeter side but not too sweet. Smooth, sweet finish and overall this is a nice representation for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 21 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity