This red ale surprised us with its light brown, amber color. The aroma is IPA-like and after a few sips we’d consider this to be a Red IPA. But the malt presence is somewhere between a red ale and an IPA and this seems to be very well balanced with the right mix of malts and hops. Taste is on the sweeter side but not too sweet. Smooth, sweet finish and overall this is a nice representation for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Secret Admirer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Dorado. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Campfire Stout with Coffee. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to White Night. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity