This red ale surprised us with its light brown, amber color. The aroma is IPA-like and after a few sips we’d consider this to be a Red IPA. But the malt presence is somewhere between a red ale and an IPA and this seems to be very well balanced with the right mix of malts and hops. Taste is on the sweeter side but not too sweet. Smooth, sweet finish and overall this is a nice representation for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 26 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity