This red ale surprised us with its light brown, amber color. The aroma is IPA-like and after a few sips we'd consider this to be a Red IPA. But the malt presence is somewhere between a red ale and an IPA and this seems to be very well balanced with the right mix of malts and hops. Taste is on the sweeter side but not too sweet. Smooth, sweet finish and overall this is a nice representation for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 51 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity