This red ale surprised us with its light brown, amber color. The aroma is IPA-like and after a few sips we’d consider this to be a Red IPA. But the malt presence is somewhere between a red ale and an IPA and this seems to be very well balanced with the right mix of malts and hops. Taste is on the sweeter side but not too sweet. Smooth, sweet finish and overall this is a nice representation for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 25 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 4B Saison. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for 2x4. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Summer Solstice. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity