This red ale surprised us with its light brown, amber color. The aroma is IPA-like and after a few sips we'd consider this to be a Red IPA. But the malt presence is somewhere between a red ale and an IPA and this seems to be very well balanced with the right mix of malts and hops. Taste is on the sweeter side but not too sweet. Smooth, sweet finish and overall this is a nice representation for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 47 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity