Margarita Gose pours a dark yellow with a frothy, two finger white head that dissipates quickly. Doesn't lace much either. The nose is lime and perhaps a little dough. The taste is refreshing, with lime, salt, and a little sweetness mixed with a nice tart. Orange peel does not come through at all, but it does remind you of a margarita with the lime and salt playing well together. It's balanced and a medium mouthfeel, with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 34 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity