Margarita Gose pours a dark yellow with a frothy, two finger white head that dissipates quickly. Doesn't lace much either. The nose is lime and perhaps a little dough. The taste is refreshing, with lime, salt, and a little sweetness mixed with a nice tart. Orange peel does not come through at all, but it does remind you of a margarita with the lime and salt playing well together. It's balanced and a medium mouthfeel, with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 35 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity