Zeelander is hazy and murky, with a color between gold and deep gold. Two fingers of frothy head. Huge aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, we get a juicy, hoppy taste up front, but the hops take on more of a nectarous, floral flavor. We still get some tangerine, and white grape, but also resinous pine. It’s very clear how the Nelson hops stand out with this beer. But there’s also a malt backbone that creates a soft and smooth mouthfeel. Light bitterness. Huge flavor profile from start to finish – this is one of the best IPAs from Toppling Goliath.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 33 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity