This 4th edition pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a tight, off-white head. On the aroma we pick up on both malts and hops, which would be common in an East Coast style IPA. Taste begins with pale malt and bread flavors, but transitions into hoppy yet tart flavors. Grassy and citrusy, with lemon being most pronounced. Also a bit of berry and pineapple fruitiness. East Coast in nature but has the bitterness of a West Coast style IPA. Medium to full bodied with a booziness that can sneak up on you. Mouthfeel is chewy but also crisp. On the finish we get an accumulating bitterness that is strong on the grapefruit notes. A solid IPA, definitely with some bite!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 55 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity