This 4th edition pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a tight, off-white head. On the aroma we pick up on both malts and hops, which would be common in an East Coast style IPA. Taste begins with pale malt and bread flavors, but transitions into hoppy yet tart flavors. Grassy and citrusy, with lemon being most pronounced. Also a bit of berry and pineapple fruitiness. East Coast in nature but has the bitterness of a West Coast style IPA. Medium to full bodied with a booziness that can sneak up on you. Mouthfeel is chewy but also crisp. On the finish we get an accumulating bitterness that is strong on the grapefruit notes. A solid IPA, definitely with some bite!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 15 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity