This 4th edition pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a tight, off-white head. On the aroma we pick up on both malts and hops, which would be common in an East Coast style IPA. Taste begins with pale malt and bread flavors, but transitions into hoppy yet tart flavors. Grassy and citrusy, with lemon being most pronounced. Also a bit of berry and pineapple fruitiness. East Coast in nature but has the bitterness of a West Coast style IPA. Medium to full bodied with a booziness that can sneak up on you. Mouthfeel is chewy but also crisp. On the finish we get an accumulating bitterness that is strong on the grapefruit notes. A solid IPA, definitely with some bite!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 24 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity