Color is hazy, golden yellow, with two fingers of pure white, fluffy head and ample lacing. Bold, hoppy aroma with lots of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows the nose: a juicy dankness up front, dominated by tropical fruit like mango and pineapple and papaya. Also some orange, tangerine, and lime citrus. This transitions into a medium but pleasant bitterness on the back end. Pale malt flavors with cracker-like characteristics and a very mild sweetness. Dry mouthfeel with lively carbonation that accentuates the hop flavors. A phenomenal hazy, Double IPA and one of the best from Toppling Goliath!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 22 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 54 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity