Color is hazy, golden yellow, with two fingers of pure white, fluffy head and ample lacing. Bold, hoppy aroma with lots of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows the nose: a juicy dankness up front, dominated by tropical fruit like mango and pineapple and papaya. Also some orange, tangerine, and lime citrus. This transitions into a medium but pleasant bitterness on the back end. Pale malt flavors with cracker-like characteristics and a very mild sweetness. Dry mouthfeel with lively carbonation that accentuates the hop flavors. A phenomenal hazy, Double IPA and one of the best from Toppling Goliath!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 26 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity