Sosus pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color. Off-white, foamy head with good retention and lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, especially mango and pineapple. Taste is superb and a hop lover’s delight. Tropical fruits dominate, with mango and pineapple, but also pine and peach or other stone fruits. Pretty dank and fresh tasting. Light malt backbone for balance, but really this is all hops. Mouthfeel is superb – both creamy and chewy. Perfectly carbonated and dry which helps to accentuate the hop flavors. Finish is slightly bitter, with a bit of grapefruit coming though. Extremely flavorful and drinkable, one of the best DIPAs you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity