Sosus pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color. Off-white, foamy head with good retention and lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, especially mango and pineapple. Taste is superb and a hop lover’s delight. Tropical fruits dominate, with mango and pineapple, but also pine and peach or other stone fruits. Pretty dank and fresh tasting. Light malt backbone for balance, but really this is all hops. Mouthfeel is superb – both creamy and chewy. Perfectly carbonated and dry which helps to accentuate the hop flavors. Finish is slightly bitter, with a bit of grapefruit coming though. Extremely flavorful and drinkable, one of the best DIPAs you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 34 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity