Sosus pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color. Off-white, foamy head with good retention and lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, especially mango and pineapple. Taste is superb and a hop lover’s delight. Tropical fruits dominate, with mango and pineapple, but also pine and peach or other stone fruits. Pretty dank and fresh tasting. Light malt backbone for balance, but really this is all hops. Mouthfeel is superb – both creamy and chewy. Perfectly carbonated and dry which helps to accentuate the hop flavors. Finish is slightly bitter, with a bit of grapefruit coming though. Extremely flavorful and drinkable, one of the best DIPAs you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 2 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 3 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity