Sosus pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color. Off-white, foamy head with good retention and lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, especially mango and pineapple. Taste is superb and a hop lover’s delight. Tropical fruits dominate, with mango and pineapple, but also pine and peach or other stone fruits. Pretty dank and fresh tasting. Light malt backbone for balance, but really this is all hops. Mouthfeel is superb – both creamy and chewy. Perfectly carbonated and dry which helps to accentuate the hop flavors. Finish is slightly bitter, with a bit of grapefruit coming though. Extremely flavorful and drinkable, one of the best DIPAs you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 44 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity