Belhaven is a very dark beer, but not as bitter as you might expect. Scottish ales tend to have a strong kick, but this one is a little more reserved. It is fairly malty, smoky, and sweet, with hints of vinegar in the aftertaste. This would go very well with a good steak right off the grill.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lazy Hazy IPA. 37 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Seizoen. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity