Belhaven is a very dark beer, but not as bitter as you might expect. Scottish ales tend to have a strong kick, but this one is a little more reserved. It is fairly malty, smoky, and sweet, with hints of vinegar in the aftertaste. This would go very well with a good steak right off the grill.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 15 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity