Belhaven is a very dark beer, but not as bitter as you might expect. Scottish ales tend to have a strong kick, but this one is a little more reserved. It is fairly malty, smoky, and sweet, with hints of vinegar in the aftertaste. This would go very well with a good steak right off the grill.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 21 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity