Color is light golden and hazy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that seems to be floral and herbal. The taste is excellent, with different flavors than the aroma. We get grapefruit, pineapple, mango, lemon, and resinous pine. The 100 IBU is surprising, as there is a noticeable bitterness but it won’t scare you away if bitter beers are not your thing. Malts are certainly in the background, but have a slightly sweet, caramel flavor. The mouthfeel is crisp but also fairly juicy, with a really pleasant dry carbonation. Overall this is a solid IPA – sort of a Northeast Style Hazy IPA with West Coast bitterness, which makes for a really flavorful and balanced beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic. 23 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity