Color is light golden and hazy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that seems to be floral and herbal. The taste is excellent, with different flavors than the aroma. We get grapefruit, pineapple, mango, lemon, and resinous pine. The 100 IBU is surprising, as there is a noticeable bitterness but it won’t scare you away if bitter beers are not your thing. Malts are certainly in the background, but have a slightly sweet, caramel flavor. The mouthfeel is crisp but also fairly juicy, with a really pleasant dry carbonation. Overall this is a solid IPA – sort of a Northeast Style Hazy IPA with West Coast bitterness, which makes for a really flavorful and balanced beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Double Actuator. 33 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity