Big Juice Smoothie Edition pours a very cloudy, golden orange color with a thick, off-white, foamy head. Good head retention with lots of lacing left on the glass. Juicy aroma that smells of boozy fruit. Taste is pure Northeast Style with hops that are juicy, fresh, and dank. This beer bursts forward with stone fruit (peach and apricot), tropical fruit (papaya and mango), and melon (cantaloupe). Mouthfeel is creamy and juicy. Somewhat sweet in the finish, with a milky, vanilla smoothness like lactose. This beer looks and tastes as advertised, with fruit and juice packed into 8.5% ABV and no bitterness whatsoever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 12 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity