Pours a super clear, golden color with nearly two fingers of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Similar taste with orange, grapefruit, pineapple, and guava, but there's some resinous pine that also shows up. Malts are in the background, but a graham cracker sweetness balances things out. Medium body, well carbonated, with a dry, chalky mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Pretty solid West Coast style IPA from Florida!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 36 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity