Pours a super clear, golden color with nearly two fingers of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Similar taste with orange, grapefruit, pineapple, and guava, but there's some resinous pine that also shows up. Malts are in the background, but a graham cracker sweetness balances things out. Medium body, well carbonated, with a dry, chalky mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a pleasant grapefruit bitterness. Pretty solid West Coast style IPA from Florida!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 18 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity