Pours a non-transparent, bright reddish color. White, fizzy head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is strong, with lots of fruit and barrel notes, and a tartness that you can’t miss. The taste has lip-puckering tartness right off the bat. Lots of acidic fruit flavors, especially raspberry and cranberry, and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. There’s an underlying semi-sweetness that tries to cut the tartness. We get a touch of the wheat in the finish, but the sourness still dominates. The flavor is intense, but for sour beer fans this is a very nice beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 33 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity