Pours a non-transparent, bright reddish color. White, fizzy head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is strong, with lots of fruit and barrel notes, and a tartness that you can’t miss. The taste has lip-puckering tartness right off the bat. Lots of acidic fruit flavors, especially raspberry and cranberry, and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. There’s an underlying semi-sweetness that tries to cut the tartness. We get a touch of the wheat in the finish, but the sourness still dominates. The flavor is intense, but for sour beer fans this is a very nice beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 17 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity