Color is deep gold with medium haziness, and just over a finger of white foamy head. Nice lacing left on the glass as the beer recedes. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine. The taste offers a hop-forward juiciness of tangerine, orange, guava, and pineapple. Maybe a suggestion of stone fruit. The malts are pale and bready, but this is all about the hops. Excellent mouthfeel that is dry to help accentuate those hop flavors, but also smooth to create a welcomed malt balance. The bitterness is muted, until the finish. Upon which we get an accumulating grapefruit bite. This beer seems to fly under the radar compared to other beers from Toppling Goliath, but we think this is one of their best DIPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 29 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer James and Julie. 38 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze. 55 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity