Color is deep gold with medium haziness, and just over a finger of white foamy head. Nice lacing left on the glass as the beer recedes. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine. The taste offers a hop-forward juiciness of tangerine, orange, guava, and pineapple. Maybe a suggestion of stone fruit. The malts are pale and bready, but this is all about the hops. Excellent mouthfeel that is dry to help accentuate those hop flavors, but also smooth to create a welcomed malt balance. The bitterness is muted, until the finish. Upon which we get an accumulating grapefruit bite. This beer seems to fly under the radar compared to other beers from Toppling Goliath, but we think this is one of their best DIPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap