Color is deep gold with medium haziness, and just over a finger of white foamy head. Nice lacing left on the glass as the beer recedes. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine. The taste offers a hop-forward juiciness of tangerine, orange, guava, and pineapple. Maybe a suggestion of stone fruit. The malts are pale and bready, but this is all about the hops. Excellent mouthfeel that is dry to help accentuate those hop flavors, but also smooth to create a welcomed malt balance. The bitterness is muted, until the finish. Upon which we get an accumulating grapefruit bite. This beer seems to fly under the radar compared to other beers from Toppling Goliath, but we think this is one of their best DIPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to LA LA Land. Less than a minute ago.
- outlawninja12 listened to Sactown Brews. 51 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 1 hour ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity