Color is deep gold with medium haziness, and just over a finger of white foamy head. Nice lacing left on the glass as the beer recedes. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine. The taste offers a hop-forward juiciness of tangerine, orange, guava, and pineapple. Maybe a suggestion of stone fruit. The malts are pale and bready, but this is all about the hops. Excellent mouthfeel that is dry to help accentuate those hop flavors, but also smooth to create a welcomed malt balance. The bitterness is muted, until the finish. Upon which we get an accumulating grapefruit bite. This beer seems to fly under the radar compared to other beers from Toppling Goliath, but we think this is one of their best DIPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Morning Star. 14 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity