Color is deep gold with medium haziness, and just over a finger of white foamy head. Nice lacing left on the glass as the beer recedes. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine. The taste offers a hop-forward juiciness of tangerine, orange, guava, and pineapple. Maybe a suggestion of stone fruit. The malts are pale and bready, but this is all about the hops. Excellent mouthfeel that is dry to help accentuate those hop flavors, but also smooth to create a welcomed malt balance. The bitterness is muted, until the finish. Upon which we get an accumulating grapefruit bite. This beer seems to fly under the radar compared to other beers from Toppling Goliath, but we think this is one of their best DIPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 16 minutes ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 47 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 49 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity