Color is deep gold with medium haziness, and just over a finger of white foamy head. Nice lacing left on the glass as the beer recedes. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine. The taste offers a hop-forward juiciness of tangerine, orange, guava, and pineapple. Maybe a suggestion of stone fruit. The malts are pale and bready, but this is all about the hops. Excellent mouthfeel that is dry to help accentuate those hop flavors, but also smooth to create a welcomed malt balance. The bitterness is muted, until the finish. Upon which we get an accumulating grapefruit bite. This beer seems to fly under the radar compared to other beers from Toppling Goliath, but we think this is one of their best DIPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 43 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity