Color is deep gold with medium haziness, and just over a finger of white foamy head. Nice lacing left on the glass as the beer recedes. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine. The taste offers a hop-forward juiciness of tangerine, orange, guava, and pineapple. Maybe a suggestion of stone fruit. The malts are pale and bready, but this is all about the hops. Excellent mouthfeel that is dry to help accentuate those hop flavors, but also smooth to create a welcomed malt balance. The bitterness is muted, until the finish. Upon which we get an accumulating grapefruit bite. This beer seems to fly under the radar compared to other beers from Toppling Goliath, but we think this is one of their best DIPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 21 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity