Color is deep gold with medium haziness, and just over a finger of white foamy head. Nice lacing left on the glass as the beer recedes. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine. The taste offers a hop-forward juiciness of tangerine, orange, guava, and pineapple. Maybe a suggestion of stone fruit. The malts are pale and bready, but this is all about the hops. Excellent mouthfeel that is dry to help accentuate those hop flavors, but also smooth to create a welcomed malt balance. The bitterness is muted, until the finish. Upon which we get an accumulating grapefruit bite. This beer seems to fly under the radar compared to other beers from Toppling Goliath, but we think this is one of their best DIPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Operation IPA Overload. 28 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity