Weihenstephaner claims to be the world's oldest brewery and their Festbier displays the quality you'd expect from a brewery that opened in 1040. It pours a super clear, golden straw color with a thick, fluffy white head. Light aroma of sweet corn. Taste has some yeast but also bready or doughy malt. In the background are floral and grassy hop flavors. Mouthfeel has a soft, creamy texture. Silky smooth and thirst quenching. Just slightly sweet and overall very drinkable. This Oktoberfest lager finishes crisp and clean with no lingering aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 6 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity