Weihenstephaner claims to be the world’s oldest brewery and their Festbier displays the quality you'd expect from a brewery that opened in 1040. It pours a super clear, golden straw color with a thick, fluffy white head. Light aroma of sweet corn. Taste has some yeast but also bready or doughy malt. In the background are floral and grassy hop flavors. Mouthfeel has a soft, creamy texture. Silky smooth and thirst quenching. Just slightly sweet and overall very drinkable. This Oktoberfest lager finishes crisp and clean with no lingering aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 14 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity