Weihenstephaner claims to be the world's oldest brewery and their Festbier displays the quality you'd expect from a brewery that opened in 1040. It pours a super clear, golden straw color with a thick, fluffy white head. Light aroma of sweet corn. Taste has some yeast but also bready or doughy malt. In the background are floral and grassy hop flavors. Mouthfeel has a soft, creamy texture. Silky smooth and thirst quenching. Just slightly sweet and overall very drinkable. This Oktoberfest lager finishes crisp and clean with no lingering aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity