Weihenstephaner claims to be the world's oldest brewery and their Festbier displays the quality you'd expect from a brewery that opened in 1040. It pours a super clear, golden straw color with a thick, fluffy white head. Light aroma of sweet corn. Taste has some yeast but also bready or doughy malt. In the background are floral and grassy hop flavors. Mouthfeel has a soft, creamy texture. Silky smooth and thirst quenching. Just slightly sweet and overall very drinkable. This Oktoberfest lager finishes crisp and clean with no lingering aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 1 minute ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 38 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity