With Firestone Pale 31, you can look high and low and you'll be hard pressed to find a more satisfying pale ale. Clear, golden color with a perfect head and tiny champagne like bubbles. With plenty of hoppiness, a range of subtle fruity flavors and a bit of a peppery finish, every sip is enjoyable. We use this as a barometer for other pale ales; with the nice balance between citrus flavored hops, sweet malts, and overall outstanding flavor profile and drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 39 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity