Batch 15 pours a hazy, pale orange color with a thick bubbly head. The aroma is grassy and floral. On the taste, it transitions to more pine and citrus flavors, with a plethora of lemon, lime, orange, and grapefruit. Hoppy but not at all bitter. Malt seems to be wheaty and cracker-like. Juicy and powdery mouthfeel with plenty of carbonation. Finish is very dry, and this is where the first hint of bitterness comes through. Nice West Coast style with a hazy twist, this is a fantastic IPA from the Pacific Northwest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 11 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity