Pours a slightly cloudy, deep gold almost pale amber color. Very mild aroma, but the taste is fantastic. Smooth malt flavors of doughy, warm bread. There’s a creamy texture, almost like a Kolsch, with a light body. And we get a pleasant honey flavor on the backend but it’s not at all sweet. Light hops, with a touch of bitterness to give this balance. But the best part about this beer is the super smooth mouthfeel. This screams quality, and it would be hard to find anyone that doesn’t like this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity