Pours a slightly cloudy, deep gold almost pale amber color. Very mild aroma, but the taste is fantastic. Smooth malt flavors of doughy, warm bread. There’s a creamy texture, almost like a Kolsch, with a light body. And we get a pleasant honey flavor on the backend but it’s not at all sweet. Light hops, with a touch of bitterness to give this balance. But the best part about this beer is the super smooth mouthfeel. This screams quality, and it would be hard to find anyone that doesn’t like this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 32 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 57 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity