Pours a slightly cloudy, deep gold almost pale amber color. Very mild aroma, but the taste is fantastic. Smooth malt flavors of doughy, warm bread. There’s a creamy texture, almost like a Kolsch, with a light body. And we get a pleasant honey flavor on the backend but it’s not at all sweet. Light hops, with a touch of bitterness to give this balance. But the best part about this beer is the super smooth mouthfeel. This screams quality, and it would be hard to find anyone that doesn’t like this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Saison des Rêves. 3 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Golden Monkey. 25 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity