Pours a slightly cloudy, deep gold almost pale amber color. Very mild aroma, but the taste is fantastic. Smooth malt flavors of doughy, warm bread. There’s a creamy texture, almost like a Kolsch, with a light body. And we get a pleasant honey flavor on the backend but it’s not at all sweet. Light hops, with a touch of bitterness to give this balance. But the best part about this beer is the super smooth mouthfeel. This screams quality, and it would be hard to find anyone that doesn’t like this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 43 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity