WinterBraun is a seasonal brown ale that will warm you up on a cold, snowy day. The color is light brown, still dark, but lighter in color than most brown ales. Before your first sip, the aroma is rich like chocolate milk. On the taste, the chocolate continues, and it's the dominant flavor, but the chocolate is not overwhelming. There are also hints of caramel, brown sugar, and fig. The finish has a very slight holiday spice. Overall this is chocolaty with a hint of spice and the 8% will certainly help you stay warm this winter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 22 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity