WinterBraun is a seasonal brown ale that will warm you up on a cold, snowy day. The color is light brown, still dark, but lighter in color than most brown ales. Before your first sip, the aroma is rich like chocolate milk. On the taste, the chocolate continues, and it's the dominant flavor, but the chocolate is not overwhelming. There are also hints of caramel, brown sugar, and fig. The finish has a very slight holiday spice. Overall this is chocolaty with a hint of spice and the 8% will certainly help you stay warm this winter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 6 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 4 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hennepin. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity