WinterBraun is a seasonal brown ale that will warm you up on a cold, snowy day. The color is light brown, still dark, but lighter in color than most brown ales. Before your first sip, the aroma is rich like chocolate milk. On the taste, the chocolate continues, and it's the dominant flavor, but the chocolate is not overwhelming. There are also hints of caramel, brown sugar, and fig. The finish has a very slight holiday spice. Overall this is chocolaty with a hint of spice and the 8% will certainly help you stay warm this winter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 47 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity