Love Buzz is dark in color for a saison, on more of the golden end of the spectrum than straw. It has the pungent aroma of farmhouse yeast, grassy malts and honey. This is lightly carbonated with a moderately thick mouthfeel. The taste has a substantial amount of the brettanomyces funkiness mixed with citrus notes and then finishes with caramel maltiness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 36 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity