Love Buzz is dark in color for a saison, on more of the golden end of the spectrum than straw. It has the pungent aroma of farmhouse yeast, grassy malts and honey. This is lightly carbonated with a moderately thick mouthfeel. The taste has a substantial amount of the brettanomyces funkiness mixed with citrus notes and then finishes with caramel maltiness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 51 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity