Color is light yellow straw, soft and cloudy. White, creamy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Fantastically aromatic with huge amounts of citrus. Taste is bright and juicy. Lots of hop flavors right off the bat, especially orange, lemon, lime, mango, and papaya. Soft, flaky malts give it a nice balance, and there’s a touch of grapefruit bitterness on the back-end. The mouthfeel is creamy smooth and delicate with a light to medium body. Full of flavor from start to finish, this hazy IPA is real nice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 30 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity