Color is light yellow straw, soft and cloudy. White, creamy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Fantastically aromatic with huge amounts of citrus. Taste is bright and juicy. Lots of hop flavors right off the bat, especially orange, lemon, lime, mango, and papaya. Soft, flaky malts give it a nice balance, and there’s a touch of grapefruit bitterness on the back-end. The mouthfeel is creamy smooth and delicate with a light to medium body. Full of flavor from start to finish, this hazy IPA is real nice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 27 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity