Color is light yellow straw, soft and cloudy. White, creamy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Fantastically aromatic with huge amounts of citrus. Taste is bright and juicy. Lots of hop flavors right off the bat, especially orange, lemon, lime, mango, and papaya. Soft, flaky malts give it a nice balance, and there’s a touch of grapefruit bitterness on the back-end. The mouthfeel is creamy smooth and delicate with a light to medium body. Full of flavor from start to finish, this hazy IPA is real nice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Golden Strong Ale with Raspberries. 1 minute ago
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity