Color is golden amber with a light haze. Head is frothy and nearly two fingers thick, also leaving a lot of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma for a DIPA, but the taste changes that quickly. From the very beginning the bitterness is apparent. Bitter hops with pine and tropical fruit flavors. But the mouthfeel is creamy and juicy and the bitterness mellows a bit as the beer warms. Malts are dry and allow the hops to shine. Medium to full body. Finish is pleasant with a mild grapefruit bitterness and a feeling that this beer is pretty solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity