Color is golden amber with a light haze. Head is frothy and nearly two fingers thick, also leaving a lot of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma for a DIPA, but the taste changes that quickly. From the very beginning the bitterness is apparent. Bitter hops with pine and tropical fruit flavors. But the mouthfeel is creamy and juicy and the bitterness mellows a bit as the beer warms. Malts are dry and allow the hops to shine. Medium to full body. Finish is pleasant with a mild grapefruit bitterness and a feeling that this beer is pretty solid.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity