Minute After Midnight pours a dark brown, almost black color with one finger of dark, tan, creamy head. Strong aroma and then big, bold, malt-forward flavors. The coffee flavors are noticeable but not overwhelming, and it’s a little sweet but not too sweet. We also get toffee, macadamia nut, brown sugar and molasses, especially on the back-end. Mouthfeel has lactose and a creamy sweetness. The 10.5% is super drinkable yet complex, as Coldfire did an excellent job balancing the dark roasted malts with the sweetness. High quality and enjoyable for a cool fall or winter evening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 6 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for AleWerks Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman and 1 other listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity