Congress Street pours a very cloudy, golden orange color, with a foamy, white head. Looks amazing in the glass, especially if you like a bright yet hazy colored beer. Tons of citrus and tropical fruit on the aroma, which carries over perfectly into the taste. On the taste there is an abundance of fruit: orange, tangerine, grapefruit, but also some peaches and melon. Juicy from start to finish. Medium body, light to medium carbonation with a silky smooth mouthfeel. Malts are light - definitely a juicy hop bomb. The 7.2% is almost undetectable as the fruitiness and juiciness dominate. Refreshing finish with a lingering flavor like orange juice. Terrific IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 50 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity