The Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer pours a reddish, medium to dark amber color that is very clear with one half finger of khaki colored head. Aroma has dark caramel and roasted malt. Taste is hearty with lots of marzen flavors, including a sweet bread malt base with brown sugar sweetness on the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is slightly syrupy, with medium carbonation. Feels more like a late fall or winter beer, with the signature Sam Adams malt backbone. Overall this is a solid beer, and one that we can picture ourselves enjoying in a pub on a cool autumn or winter evening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity