The Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer pours a reddish, medium to dark amber color that is very clear with one half finger of khaki colored head. Aroma has dark caramel and roasted malt. Taste is hearty with lots of marzen flavors, including a sweet bread malt base with brown sugar sweetness on the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is slightly syrupy, with medium carbonation. Feels more like a late fall or winter beer, with the signature Sam Adams malt backbone. Overall this is a solid beer, and one that we can picture ourselves enjoying in a pub on a cool autumn or winter evening.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 53 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity