Festbier is a dark amber colored lager with a medium off-white head. It is very aromatic with nuttiness and grassy malts noticeable as your are pouring. It is very malty up-front with flavors of pumpernickel bread, rye crackers, and ginger bread. These darker flavors transition into a honey sweetness in the finish. There is also a menthol cooling effect after the flavor wears off that keeps this beer refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 22 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity