Festbier is a dark amber colored lager with a medium off-white head. It is very aromatic with nuttiness and grassy malts noticeable as your are pouring. It is very malty up-front with flavors of pumpernickel bread, rye crackers, and ginger bread. These darker flavors transition into a honey sweetness in the finish. There is also a menthol cooling effect after the flavor wears off that keeps this beer refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 56 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 6 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity