Festbier is a dark amber colored lager with a medium off-white head. It is very aromatic with nuttiness and grassy malts noticeable as your are pouring. It is very malty up-front with flavors of pumpernickel bread, rye crackers, and ginger bread. These darker flavors transition into a honey sweetness in the finish. There is also a menthol cooling effect after the flavor wears off that keeps this beer refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sorry, Not Sorry!. 15 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 35 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity