Pours a turbid, deep gold color with two fingers of white, bubbly head. The aroma is hoppy with both tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is juicy and dank, with papaya, passion fruit, peach, and something like cannabis. Malts are slightly sweet but less sweet than a lot of Triple IPAs. While they take a back seat to the hops, they are certainly there, given the 10.3% ABV. But this beer is not boozy at all. Very well balanced with a silky smooth mouthfeel and low carbonation. Mild citrus bitterness, with a lingering finish. Full of flavor, and one of the better TIPAs we’ve come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 36 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity