Pours a turbid, deep gold color with two fingers of white, bubbly head. The aroma is hoppy with both tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is juicy and dank, with papaya, passion fruit, peach, and something like cannabis. Malts are slightly sweet but less sweet than a lot of Triple IPAs. While they take a back seat to the hops, they are certainly there, given the 10.3% ABV. But this beer is not boozy at all. Very well balanced with a silky smooth mouthfeel and low carbonation. Mild citrus bitterness, with a lingering finish. Full of flavor, and one of the better TIPAs we’ve come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 2 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity