Pours a turbid, deep gold color with two fingers of white, bubbly head. The aroma is hoppy with both tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is juicy and dank, with papaya, passion fruit, peach, and something like cannabis. Malts are slightly sweet but less sweet than a lot of Triple IPAs. While they take a back seat to the hops, they are certainly there, given the 10.3% ABV. But this beer is not boozy at all. Very well balanced with a silky smooth mouthfeel and low carbonation. Mild citrus bitterness, with a lingering finish. Full of flavor, and one of the better TIPAs we’ve come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 1 minute ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA