Ten Fidy pours out of the can like used motor oil, a pitch black color with an incredibly unique dark and light head swirled together (see the photo). The aroma is a combination of molasses, burnt malts, dark coffee, and a touch of bourbon. The flavor starts out with smoky chocolate sweetness and then transitions into an intense coffee bitterness that somehow manages to remain balanced. This is an outstanding offering from Oskar Blues.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 18 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity