Color is dark brown with a thin head, and it smells just like blueberry pancakes or blueberry muffins. Taste is full of bready, toasted malt, butter, maple syrup, and blueberries. In fact, it tastes just like blueberries and maple syrup, but without all of the sweetness. Don't get us wrong, it is sweet, but it's not as sweet as you might think. Fantastic mouthfeel - this is a beer that is unique, complex, and well crafted. Keep your eyes peeled for this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tea Weiss. 19 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lizard People. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for White Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Got Damn. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity