Color is dark brown with a thin head, and it smells just like blueberry pancakes or blueberry muffins. Taste is full of bready, toasted malt, butter, maple syrup, and blueberries. In fact, it tastes just like blueberries and maple syrup, but without all of the sweetness. Don't get us wrong, it is sweet, but it's not as sweet as you might think. Fantastic mouthfeel - this is a beer that is unique, complex, and well crafted. Keep your eyes peeled for this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 15 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity