Color is dark brown with a thin head, and it smells just like blueberry pancakes or blueberry muffins. Taste is full of bready, toasted malt, butter, maple syrup, and blueberries. In fact, it tastes just like blueberries and maple syrup, but without all of the sweetness. Don't get us wrong, it is sweet, but it's not as sweet as you might think. Fantastic mouthfeel - this is a beer that is unique, complex, and well crafted. Keep your eyes peeled for this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 38 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity