Oskar Blues IPA pours a super clear, golden color. The head is white, foamy, and two fingers thick with good retention and lacing. Dank aroma with lots of citrus and pine hop notes. Taste is West Coast style with moderate bitterness and upfront hop flavors of grapefruit, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. We even get some herbal spice flavors. Malts are bready with some mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean and dry in the finish. Light bodied and very sessionable, perfect if you want an IPA while lounging poolside.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 43 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 1 hour ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity