Oskar Blues IPA pours a super clear, golden color. The head is white, foamy, and two fingers thick with good retention and lacing. Dank aroma with lots of citrus and pine hop notes. Taste is West Coast style with moderate bitterness and upfront hop flavors of grapefruit, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. We even get some herbal spice flavors. Malts are bready with some mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean and dry in the finish. Light bodied and very sessionable, perfect if you want an IPA while lounging poolside.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Bohemian Hopsody. 58 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Station 101. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Alaskan Winter Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity