Oskar Blues IPA pours a super clear, golden color. The head is white, foamy, and two fingers thick with good retention and lacing. Dank aroma with lots of citrus and pine hop notes. Taste is West Coast style with moderate bitterness and upfront hop flavors of grapefruit, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. We even get some herbal spice flavors. Malts are bready with some mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean and dry in the finish. Light bodied and very sessionable, perfect if you want an IPA while lounging poolside.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 25 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Moscatel Barrel Deduction. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity