Crystal clear, golden straw color with a thin white head. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Pale and pilsner malt aroma with some breadiness. The flavor is classic Kölsch-style but this has a bit more corn-like sweetness than most in this category. Nicely hopped with floral and grassy notes, along with the bready, doughy, malt flavors. Smooth mouthfeel that is clean and refreshing with a dry, crisp finish. We could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 27 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity