Crystal clear, golden straw color with a thin white head. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Pale and pilsner malt aroma with some breadiness. The flavor is classic Kölsch-style but this has a bit more corn-like sweetness than most in this category. Nicely hopped with floral and grassy notes, along with the bready, doughy, malt flavors. Smooth mouthfeel that is clean and refreshing with a dry, crisp finish. We could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 56 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity